The Company is experiencing a profound transformation process.
To pursue its objectives, the company intends to strengthen its skills by inserting a KPO profile.
The role represents the Competence Center for all the tools necessary for process change and continuous improvement:
- Drive and/or support specific projects as identified by management
- Promote and carry out training activities (lean thinking, continuous improvement ,PDCA, A3-T, VSM, …)
- Acquire information and data useful for defining improvement plans, also knowing how to compare with external best practices
- Report on defined KPIs
- Support and coach the teams
- Support Process Owners to prepare and participate in audits
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in science disciplines;
- 3 or 5 + years’ experience in the field;
- Positivity and constructive approach;
- Authentic, confident and empathetic with excellent people skills;
- Motivating team leader, able to activate high performance, engagement and loyalty, and deliver consistent results;
- Collaborative and cooperative team player, able to influence and support peers in achieving the common goal;
- Facilitate Kaizen events; monitor and measure to ensure sustainment of results. Provide guidance to stakeholders on Lean tools and principles including set-up reduction, standardized work, value stream mapping, and problem solving.
- Maintain current knowledge and serves as a technical expert in Lean tools and principles including set-up reduction, standard work, value stream mapping, A3 problem solving, etc.
Job condition: permament contract
Location Riese Pio X.
Fill out the form to apply
This announcement is aimed at both sexes pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.